Get ready to dive into the 2015 RACV Energy Breakthrough when entries open online at 8am on 11 March 2015 (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time).
This will be the 25th edition of an event that began with just 23 teams back in 1991 and has grown to 374 teams entered in 2014. We really do hope that you’ll be able to join us this November.
Here’s three things prospective entrants might want to take note of …
1/ The 2015 Entry Fees are:
- Innovations in Technology – $25 per team
- Pushcarts – $250 per team
- Human Powered Vehicles (HPVs) – $450 per team
- Energy Efficient Vehicles (EEVs) – $450 per team
- Try-athlon HPVs – $450 per team
Learn more about our classes and categories >
All fees include GST.
These fees cover your team’s entry into the event and support the event running costs, including the provision of first aid, toilets, showers, water, power, and waste management.
2/ You’ll need an online account with us …
Once again, entries will only be received through our Online Entry System (there’s more information about that on our Entries page).
- New Team Managers are encouraged to sign-up to our Online Entry System at any time.
- Existing Team Managers should really sign-in again before the day to ensure they remember their username and password.
3/ The School’s Handbook, including revised rules and vehicle specifications, will be released before entries open on March 2, 2015.
While you’ve been at the beach (kidding), we’ve been working on a number of big and small ideas to help improve participant’s safety, enjoyment and excitement. Stay tuned.
Want to stay up to date?
Subscribe to our email updates >
Join over 6,000 others who like us on Facebook >
Follow us on Twitter >
Share our best pics on Instagram >