The Energy Breakthrough (EB) is a joint initiative of the Country Education Project (CEP) and the Central Goldfields Shire Council (Council). As part of this initiative, the Central Goldfields Shire Council is seeking responses to tenders for a wide range of EB contracts including security, Portable Toilet and Shower Hire, Marquee and Equipment Hire, First Aid and Medical Services, Pedestrian Bridges, Timing and Results Services, Barrier and Container Transport Services and Electrical Services.
Current tenders include:
- Energy Breakthrough – Security Services
- Energy Breakthrough – Portable Toilet and Shower Hire
- Energy Breakthrough – Marquee and Equipment Hire
- Energy Breakthrough – First Aid and Medical Services
- Energy Breakthrough – Pedestrian Bridge Erection
- Energy Breakthrough – Timing and Results Services
- Energy Breakthrough – Barrier and Container Transport Services
- Energy Breakthrough – Electrical Services
- Please note that at the time of writing all of the above tenders close on 05/07/2023 at 12:00 PM VIC.
- The upcoming Energy Breakthrough event dates are Tuesday 21 November to Sunday 26 November 2023.
For more information, please visit the Central Goldfields Shire Council website at https://www.centralgoldfields.vic.gov.au/Business-and-Tourism/Council-Tenders and the TenderSearch portal.
Central Goldfields Shire Council uses the Tendersearch portal to advertise tenders and quotations to procure goods and services over the internet:
About the Energy Breakthrough
The Energy Breakthrough provides opportunities for students, teachers, parents and local industry to work together to design and construct a vehicle, a machine or innovation in technology that will represent an ‘energy breakthrough’.