The 2016 RACV Energy Breakthrough entries are just around the corner, so we’re checking in to make sure you and your team are prepared.
Team managers are highly encouraged (if you are yet to do so) to:
- regain access to your account (if you are an existing team manger), reset your password (if need be), update any old school contact details and register a/multiple test entries to ensure you are familiar with the process
- create an account (if you are new to the entry process), setup your school and register a/multiple test entries to ensure you are familiar with the process
- Download and read the Handbook to ensure your vehicles and teams can meet the new safety specifications. Find Out More
Registration Open Times/Dates:
HPV Primary: 8AM AEDT – Tuesday 8th March 2016
HPV Secondary: 8AM AEDT – Wednesday 9th March
EEV, Try-Athlon, Pushcarts, & Innovations: 8AM AEDT – Thursday 10th March 2016
- Innovations: $25 per team
- Pushcarts: $280 per team
- Human Powered Vehicles (HPVs): $490 per team
- Energy Efficient Vehicles (EEVs): $490 per team
- Try-athlon: $490 per team
A reminder that our offices close at 5PM and therefore emails and phone calls regarding access issues to your account may not be answered until after entries open the following day.