Our latest newsletter is now available for download! How things have changed in 20 years? In 1991, the Energy Breakthrough commenced with 25 vehicles. The trial was conducted over 20 hours and involved Secondary HPVÕs, Primary HPVÕs and Pushcarts.
Top Stories in this issue include:
– Relections on the start of the Energy Breakthrough – 20 years ago.
– We welcome aboard new sponsors V/Line and VicRoads
– The importance of good preparation, by the RACV’s Greg Hill
– Energy Expo
– How you can make this year’s Energy Breakthrough the most sustainable ever
– Wendy Field – an eight year participant in the event reflects on her involvement
– and more!
— — —
Want to subscribe for future news alerts via email?
Every time a new article is added to this website, you’ll receive an email notification. Simple really!