The fantastic 2007 Mid-Year edition of the RACV EB newsletter is now available for download.
The newsletter is produced by Geoff McGinniskin, a long serving member of the RACV Energy Breakthrough Planning Committee. All Team Managers receive the newsletter via email as it is released.
Key feature articles in this issue:
– Coxy opens display at RACV Club
– Water in Lake Victoria and construction works
– Reports and pics from the Wonthaggi Human Powered Grand Prix, Salamanca 6-Hr in Tasmania and Casey Cycling Festival
As well as the usuals:
– Technical Rules and Regulations explained
– Marty’s Musings
– Entry updates
– Innovations in Technology update
– Sustainable Energy BREAKFest news