With just over 40 days until the 2015 RACV Energy Breakthrough, it’s time for you to jump on board and help us on our 25th Anniversary.
The 2014 RACV Energy Breakthrough saw over 700 volunteers help out with various roles and responsibilities and with more teams than ever before, we need your help!
We need people with muscles who can help us set up, people who can plan or administrate, people who can marshal, people who have ‘people skills’ and people who love to entertain.
Volunteer Roles Available:
- Judge – Display & Presentation
- Judge – Innovations in Technology
- Judge – Design & Construction
- Track Marshall – Try-athlon Obstacle and Time Trial (Friday only)
- Track Side Entertainment (Stage Work)
- Administration Assistant
- On-Site News Reporter
- Basic IT Support
- Website Editor
- Camping Co-ordinator Assistant
- Video Producer
- Track Marshalling (HPV Secondary 24 hour event)
Whilst age is no barrier we’d love to see new young people become more involved in planning and administration of the event. Of course, that’s not to say that we will turn away willing helpers!
If you want to help, but not sure where you might fit, please contact us.